Tuesday, April 3, 2007

CAUTION! SHARP LEARNING CURVE AHEAD...






I have soooo been needing to learn to manage my photos - including uploading them to this blogspot! But that also meant learning to manipulate them which meant purchasing a program PhotoShop Elements - which meant purchasing a dummies book - which meant loading the software and reading the dummies book and learning to use the software - YIKES!
And all the while my yard has been growing up in weeds and books have not been getting written and important people and tasks in my life have been ignored.
Okay, so anyway back to the subject at hand.

In spite of much pulling of hair, gnashing of teeth, and running to the fridge for comfort food while trying to learn my new Photoshop Elements, I think I might actually like the program! Maybe I'll even create a really cool individualistic header for this blogspot - not today, of course but sometime soon - after I select just the right photo and learn how to superimpose text and probably learn some more things that I haven't even considered yet!

For now, I'm just going to have a little fun and add a few photos to this post. Both are taken at Kaluapapa National Historical Park on Molokai, Hawaii! This beautiful peninsula is the setting of my upcoming historical novel about a boy who is banished to the leprosy settlement on Molokai. (Pub date: Spring 08.) I would love to tell you the title - if only I knew. But that is the subject of another post on another day. Right now, I've got to go pull some weeds!
Oh, phooey - I didn't want both of those photos at the top of this post. Guess there's more to learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment