Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SPREADING THE ALOHA...

Healing Water will be released on March 1. And I want you to have a copy.

To fulfill my wish you could:
A. Call your favorite bookstore and place an order.
B. Click on over to Amazon and do a number on my sales rank (Yes, you can pre-order)
C. Enter a contest!
D. All of the above

I'll assume you opted for the contest. So what exactly, could you win? Let's say, a signed copy of Healing Water and this oh-so-beautiful kukui nut lei.


And let me see – what else do I have to offer? Hmmm… how about I throw in some Chocolate Covered Macademia nuts to sweeten the deal?

This is a 3 step process but easier than you might think.
Step 1: Comment on this post with your name or email address included in the comment OR email me at moyergirl@twave.net (with CONTEST in the subject line)

Step 2: Paste the link to this blogpost or copy the following photo into your blog with encouragement to participate in the contest.

Step 3: Wait patiently with me for March 1st when some unbiased party such as my hubby or grandchild will pull a name from the entries!

Aloha nui loa!
(Much love and goodwill!)
Joyce Moyer Hostetter

8 comments:

  1. OOOh! Joyce! Count me in! On my way to post this on my blog right now. You've got me email :-)

    And good luck with the launch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in too - I will post momentarily - woohooo - contests - I love entering and anything for a book to read - this looks exciting - so can I have chocolate covered raisins instead of macademia nuts if I win? I'm allergic to nuts :( and I love chocolate covered raisins.

    Okay - off to post the contest to my blog - see you all in the postings - E :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elysabeth - of course you can have chocolate covered raisins!

    I don't want you breaking out in hives over my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wouldn't be hives I broke out in - it would be more like an asthma attack and the nonbreathing thing - lol - and ever since I've developed my allergy to nuts, you don't know how much I've craved Moose Tracks Ice Cream or Reese's Peanut Butter cups - but I've been good, tried to keep most nut things out of my diet (shouldn't really eat chocolate because most chocolate is processed on machines that also process nut products) and I've survived. Been probably better than 5 years since I've had peanut butter.

    Oh well, such is my life I guess. I look forward to seeing your book come out - E :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I'm so in! Here's my post on LJ. I'm so excited that this book is coming out soon. Congrats, Joyce!
    http://deenaml.livejournal.com/62026.html
    dinalapomy AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete