Friday, October 24, 2008

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO (Or One of My Excuses for Not Blogging Lately)


In my last post I mentioned Carol Baldwin, author of Teaching the Story. Here she is on the left. The two of us are showing off Kathleen Scotcher's display of our books at NWRESA (North West Regional Educational Service Alliance.We did a workshop there last week. See Carol's vlog about that!

I
did not make a video blog of the day but I did snap a few pictures of workshop participants!

These gals are writing their memories stirred by the various sensory stimuli we provided.Others are waiting their turn at the tasting table.

And here is the lovely and delightful Stephanie Kelly who teaches 3rd grade at an elementary school just a few miles from my home. I'm looking forward to reading to her students during READ ACROSS AMERICA in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment