Thursday, May 14, 2009

2 CHILDREN'S BOOK WEEK EVENTS I'M DOING

1. At 4:00 this afternoon, I'll be speaking at the Catawba County Main Library at 115 West C Street, Newton, NC.

2. At 8:00 tomorrow morning I'll be on First Talk radio with Hal Row. In the last several years, I've been able to discuss both Blue, and Healing Water with Hal. Being with him is so fun and easy. I'm looking forward to discussing Comfort as well.

Now this is extra...

Don't forget the BLUE play over at CAST - 332 1st Ave. SW, Hickory, NC. It's on the one way street that runs between PO and Social Security bldg. (Cast is between 3rd and 4th street) Park across the street at Chiropratic building. (I hear the ABC store does not respond well to using their parking.)

Showings are Friday and Saturday - 7:30. Sunday 2:30. If you can't go this weekend, next weekend is still an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment