Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A MESSAGE FROM OPRAH

I would like to say that Oprah called but I'd be either dreaming or lying. And since she has not invited me to be on her show and since I've been too busy to be on my own blog, I've decided to put her on.



Of course, now that I've posted this I really have to avoid texting while driving. Oh wait! That's easy. I don't text. Ever. But I could do better with the cell phone while driving.

Thanks, Oprah for the reminder. Like I said, I'm busy; but if you ever need someone for your show I'd be happy to return the favor. We could talk about books.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder.

    Oprah should def.call you to talk books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have something in common I see. I'd also like to say that Oprah called. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that the "idols" of the youth are promoting this no phone zone thing - it's terrible the way some of these people end up disabled for life or worse, dead, because of the stupid cell phone - E :)

    Elysabeth Eldering
    Author of the Junior Geography Detective Squad, 50-state, mystery, trivia series

    Where will the adventure take you next?

    http://jgdsseries.blogspot.com
    http://jgdsseries.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I assume you pulled over to send this response, right?

    HI Laura. Good luck on Oprah.

    Thanks, Elysabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how could I have missed the fact that Oprah called you??? I must have been busy talking on my cell phone and missed the news....

    ReplyDelete