THANK YOU CHUCK FOR:
· Staying calm on a slightly stressful day.
· Making photocopies for me.
· Printing out my e-ticket.
· Waiting patiently for the last 100 pages of my manuscript to print so we could finally leave for the airport.
· Loading the car with my things.
· Not complaining!
· Driving me through pouring rain.
· Sending me with your blessing when you could’ve used my emotional support at home.
· Cleaning up the clutter I left behind. (As far as I’m concerned, leave it where it is!)
· Reading my work-in-progress while I'm gone. (I saved it to your desktop. The title is Committed! )
Sounds like us.
You are committed. And I should be. And that pretty much sums up my work-in- progress!