Saturday, August 29, 2009

UNEXPECTED TRAVEL PERKS!

While sitting in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton airport I discovered this review of Healing Water at BookAdvice.net. Then I got on the plane and flew to Philadelphia.

Because of the weather, US Airways rearranged flights which was all to the good for me. I got to fly out on an earlier flight both from to Philly and next to Charlotte.

Another big treat is that my fellow author/workshopper Patricia Clark got switched onto my flight to Philly and we ended up being seated right beside each other on the plane. Such a gift to talk about our week and and share writing and publishing stories!

I have an hour layover. Am so excited to be going home. Had a marvelous time in every way. I think I needed this week with writers and with editor, Carolyn Yoder to revive my flagging spirits.

But home and hubby are looking really attractive at this moment.

2 comments:

  1. How neat that you got to travel with a fellow writer....and got on an earlier flight.

    ReplyDelete