Co-publisher, Carol Baldwin and I focused on Networking in this issue. In it, we introduce some :
- Tips for networking effectively
- Authors we know who network well
- Ways that classrooms can connect with authors (besides a pricey school visit)
- Tips for online social networking and link to a helpful class on the subject
- Some of the librarians who have helped us
- Jan Broadfoot who helps NC teachers and librarians connect with local authors
- An opportunity for a teacher to win $ 150.00 worth of educational books
- A link to a book trailer contest with $ 1,000.00 scholarship prize.
Networking is a constant learning curve. At Talking Story we try to help you round the curve without embarrassing incidents.