Thursday, December 9, 2010

Weekly Geeks: 2011 Reading Challenges

Recently I joined the Weekly Geeks which means that I post on a particular theme.

This week's theme is to post our reading challenges and goals.

I signed on to the YA Historical Fiction Challenge about 3 posts prior to this one so I won't elaborate on that again.  And quite honestly - between that and my research, I think I'll refrain from joining any more challlenges. 

However, my big reading goal besides 15 historical novels is to read everything I can get my hands on regarding Germany.  My recently "completed" work in progress spawned this idea to do a German story that covers multiple time periods. I'm not going to say much about that yet except to say that I need to learn decades of German history and social dynamics.

On top of that I'm working at learning to speak Deutsch which, so far, is not rolling off my tongue!

No comments:

Post a Comment