Thursday, January 9, 2014

Crazy over PINTEREST


I'm trying to learn how to use Pinterest "Pin It" buttons on my blogposts which, to be honest, is making me a little crazy! I thought a piece of my crazy quilt would be a good photo to practice with. I sure hope this works.
 

You can repin the image if you want to.  Go ahead.  Make my day!

(And if it doesn't work, you'll understand why, in spite of watching two tutorials on how to do this, I am going a wee bit crazy!

Actually if it doesn't work, I'll be back to fix it.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for trying it Alex. After I made it work, I got cocky and tried to add badges for Twitter, (that worked) then Facebook. But for some reason my FB efforts messed up the Twitter badge and I just decided to leave well enough alone for the moment. I think Pinterest might be the most useful for educators, in particular. How do you like Pinterest?

      Delete
  2. My daughter loves Pinterest, but I just can't add anything else to my day, so haven't tried it. I love your quilt, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand, Rosi. I like Pinterest fine but can't spend lots of time there. I've thought I should pin one thing a day for marketing reasons but even that is time consuming. (therefore has not been happening) I think having this pin here will help however.

      Delete
  3. Joyce,
    I admire your stick-to-it-ness. Go Joyce. I don't use Pinterest, but I bet it's fun. Love the quilt! Thanks for sharing your efforts with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use pinterest just to put images I want to refer to. It's too much for me to spend a lot of time on. But quilt is pretty!

    ReplyDelete